Foundations of Ürper Gıda was built by deceased Naşit Ürper in 1956 as grocery store and provided services in grocery sector since 1971. Starting from 1971, Ürper Gıda undertake sales and marketing of wholesale food and convenience goods. In 1994, Ünver Gıda became distributor of Philip Morris Sabancı Marketing and Sale Inc., Turkish subsidiary of Philip Morris International. PMI products are marketed and sold in Bayraklı, Çiğli, Menemen, Foça, Aliağa, Bergama, Dikili, Kınık, Soma, Kırkağaç regions. Since 1996, Ürper Gıda offers services as Horizon Gıda distributor of Ülker group under Yıldız Holding in Bornova, Bayraklı, Karşıyaka, Çiğli, Menemen, Foça, Aliağa, Bergama, Kınık, Soma, Dikili, Ayvalık, Burhaniye, Gömeç, Edremit, and Havran districts.
From 2010, Ürper Gıda started offering services in live broiler sector and from 2015, the company started offering services in construction sector.
Our central office of the firm is in Bergama with 12,500 m2 open area and 3000 m2 closed area, in Edremit branch with 1,200 m2 open area and 650 m2 closed area, and in İzmir branch with 6000 M2 open area and 3,750 m2 closed area.
Distribution network of the company is present in 3 cities with 6000 sales points, 110 vehicle fleet, and more than 160 personnel.